Do's and Don'ts of Buying and Applying Mascara
We follow a simple mantra; life might be short but your lashes shouldn’t be! Many people think that falsies are to be used to show off those long, thick and luscious lashes but what if we tell you that if you apply your regular mascara the right way or make sure that you invest in a good mascara, you will be saying goodbye to the falsies? Well, yes, you heard us right. It is said that eyes are the gate to the soul and if you want to draw attention to the eyes, make them pop out beautifully by using a good mascara. All you have to do is to use the magic mascara wand and add length and thickness to your lashes. Easy-breezy, right? In a way, yes. Did you know that adding too much mascara can make the eyelashes look flaky rather than giving you that thick, long and luscious eyelashes that you want to go for? This is where a good mascara comes in. You also need to know and follow the things mentioned below if you want to give your falsies a break.
- There are so many options for the mascaras in the market i.e. curling, volumizing, curling, or lengthening but we all get confused (yes, we do too). In most cases, ladies want both length and volume and they look for them both in one mascara. You can go for a 3D Fiber Lash mascara as it will do the deed for you. A good 3D Fiber Lash mascara will give you the length and volume that you want to achieve and most women choose to go for this than wear their falsies ever again.
- The next thing is waterproof factors. If you are someone who goes out a lot and your work involves sweat, you should opt for a waterproof mascara because you don’t want to look like a panda at the end of the day (we hope you get what we are talking about). However, make sure that you buy a mascara remover so that you don’t hurt your lashes while cleaning it off.
- If you have light lashes, you should go for the black mascara as it will darken and thicken your lashes while adding a natural volume to them.
3D Fiber Lash mascaras are dominating the market nowadays. Some are okay, some are not and some are that good.
Let's take for example the Luxurra 3D Fiber Lash Mascara. This is famous as it will give you a long, thick and luscious eyelashes. If applied correctly, it can even make it look like you're wearing falsies. Amazing, right?
It's a 3 step application wherein you apply the gel first followed by the Fiber Lash and then the gel again to set the mascara.
There's also the Younique Moodstruck 3d Fiber Lash mascara.
Its application and results are the same as the Luxurra 3D Fiber Lash Mascara and as for their price, they won't hurt or put a dent on your wallet.
So, this was all about the things you need to keep in mind while buying a mascara but what about the proper way of applying it? Don’t worry, we got you covered as we have added some amazing tips that are going to make sure that you rock your day with those popping eyes.
- We all are used to pump the mascara wand in and out but it’s high time that we stop doing that. We are saying this because it can flake out the mascara and dry it out faster than you think. If you notice after using it several times and it starts to flake out, pumping the wand in and out is a huge culprit.
- If you want to curl the lashes, start from the root and work your way upward repeatedly to achieve that perfect curl.
- When you are going to use the wand, make sure there is only enough amount of product on the wand because an excess of it can make your eyelashes look clumpy.
- You should work from the bottom and go upward because it will prevent the small dots at the edge of your eyelashes to leave black spots under the eye area.
- If you want thicker lashes, apply two to three coats of mascara and you can even opt for eyelash primer to ensure the perfect application of basic mascara.
With these amazing tips, long, thick, and luscious eyelashes are just a few strokes away!